1. Only one DVD may be borrowed at a time for a period of one week.
2. Proven reliable borrowers may borrow two DVDs at a time, at the discretion of the director.
3. If a patron is under the age of 18 years an adult must accompany him/her, in order to borrow a DVD.
4. If a DVD is damaged or lost the full retail price of that DVD will be required before the patron is allowed to borrow any other materials from the library.
5. A penalty fee will be charged at the rate of one dollar per day on late returns.